Political Action Committee
- Candidate endorsements. Every two years, our PAC screens and endorses candidates for the state House to ensure a labor friendly Legislature. Every four years, our PAC endorses candidates running for office in the State Senate and executive branch of Minnesota government to ensure a labor friendly governor and lieutenant governor, state auditor, secretary of state an attorney general. The PAC also uses an automatic endorsement process for incumbents seeking reelection, which uses the the lifetime legislative vote scores of an incumbent based upon MAPE's legislative priorities. Those receiving a lifetime vote score of 90 percent or above receive an automatic endorsement. Automatic endorsements may be withheld for extraordinary circumstances by vote of the majority of the PAC.
- Vote scores. The PAC scores your representatives based on how they vote on issues important to MAPE members. To see how your representatives did, go here:
MAPE PAC's vote scores for 2019 legislative session
- Count me in! A fair contract is important to me and I want to contribute to MAPE PAC. Go here: Join MAPE PAC
- Minnesota's Political Contribution Refund lets you donate to a legislative or executive branch candidate and apply for refund. The refund limited to $50 for individuals and $100 for married couples each year. To download the refund application, go here:
- All MAPE members are encouraged to help out with door knocks and phone banks as we help elect labor friendly candidates in this fall's election. Volunteers can contact Devin Bruce at email@example.com.
Frequently asked questions:
Paid for by the MAPE PAC.