Human Rights minutes
Nov 6, 2018
MAPE / MDHR MEET AND CONFER MINUTES
November 6, 2018
For the Union: Scott Beutel, Jill Keen, Brianne Lucio, Shawn Swinson-Stafford (chair), and Lenora White
For Management: Rowzat Shipchandler and Peter Zuniga
1 Procedural topics
Management and MAPE discussed the following procedural topics:
- Cathy Bisser (Management) and Jodie Segelstrom (Management) were unable to attend.
- Lenora White (Union) has transitioned from guest to member.
- Laura Danielson has joined as a member, but was unable to attend, due to another commitment.
2 Hay process / range reassignment
Management and MAPE discussed the following Hay / range-reassignment topics:
- Rowzat Shipchandler indicated that Rowzat Shipchandler sent a range-reassignment package to Cathy Bisser. The package included MAPE’s range-reassignment materials, in their entirety, along with Management’s range-reassignment letter.
- Rowzat Shipchandler indicated that Cathy Bisser will send the range-reassignment package to MMB Enterprise Director of Employee Classification & Compensation Dori Leland.
Management and MAPE discussed the following transition topic:
- Rowzat Shipchandler indicated that there are no new transition updates and that future updates will depend on the results of tonight’s election.
4 Tentative scheduling of next meeting
- Management and MAPE tentatively agreed to meet from 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM on Monday, December 10, 2018.