Minnesota State holding annual frontline workers conference May 24-25
MAPE and AFSCME will be holding our annual MN State Frontline Workers Professional Development and Wellness Conference on Wed., May 24 – Thurs., May 25, and we hope to see you there! The conference meets at different colleges and universities and this year the Moorhead campus will be hosting.
Two dozen breakout sessions will be offered including:
- Exploring the Capabilities of Chat GPT
- Prairie Plants in Action: How Are Native Plants Benefitting MSUM
- Space Odyssey: Touring Our Universe
- CRT and Woke Lies: How to Combat Misinformation Campaigns
- Managing Effective Meetings and Thriving in Turbulent Times: How Resilience Helps to Cope with Stress
Chancellor Devinder Malhotra will give the closing keynote, “Ask the Chancellor.”
Registration for the conference closes Wed., May 17.
“MAPE’s contract includes a staff development training conference in partnership with AFSCME and the System Office, and we encourage you to attend if you can. The networking and camaraderie that occurs between employees can’t be beat – we’re looking forward to seeing you in Moorhead!,” said MAPE’s Minnesota State Meet and Confer Chair Nicole Emerson.
If you have any questions, contact Emerson at Nicole.Emerson@southcentral.edu.