Human Rights minutes
Dec 10, 2018
MAPE / MDHR MEET AND CONFER MINUTES
December 10, 2018
For the Union: Scott Beutel, Laura Danielson, Jill Keen, and Shawn Swinson-Stafford (chair)
For Management: Rowzat Shipchandler and Peter Zuniga
1 Procedural topics
Management and MAPE discussed the following procedural topics:
- Brianne Lucio (Union) was unable to attend due to personal reasons.
- Lenora White (Union) was unable to attend due to other commitments.
2 Hay process / range reassignment
Management and MAPE discussed the following Hay / range-reassignment topics:
- Rowzat Shipchandler has submitted Management’s range-reassignment request and MAPE’s range-reassignment packet directly to Dori Leland, MMB’s Enterprise Director of Employee Classification & Compensation. Cathy Bisser (Management) is going to submit a write up from the August 10, 2018 Hay study to Dori Leland.
- Rowzat Shipchandler offered to push Cathy Bisser to submit the write up to Dori Leland soon. Shawn Swinson-Stafford replied that MAPE appreciates Rowzat Shipchandler’s willingness to do so.
Management and MAPE discussed the following transition topics:
- Rowzat Shipchandler noted that Management is awaiting a visit from Governor-elect Walz’s transition team.
- Shawn Swinson-Stafford asked Rowzat Shipchandler if it was correct that no date has been set yet for the transition visit. Rowzat Shipchandler confirmed that no date has been set yet for the transition visit.
4 Tentative scheduling of next meeting
- Management and MAPE tentatively agreed to meet from 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM on Thursday, January 3, 2019.